Want More?

You can always find more about Eli Westfall at twitter.com/eliwestfall and

Monday, January 3, 2011

first run of new year

Just finished my first run of his year. 2.02 mi in like 21" & change. Slow and short. After a mediocre start to the year there is only one way to go... up. Was mortally ill day 1, unpacked day 2 & day 3 I shoulda ate more before I set out to run. Maybe today is a two-fer? Going to meet a pastor buddy by lake eola in downtown O-Town Friday morning... maybe I can run eola prior to that meeting.

Now that I'm back in central Florida I got a rec room with a weigh machine I can hit regularly too. That oughta help my running game. Disney 2012 is still the challenge.

Smartfone to track my running with jogtracker and then blogger app to moblog it while I walk my cool down... sweet.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment