Want More?

You can always find more about Eli Westfall at twitter.com/eliwestfall and

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Just Ran 3 miles

Once again I'm trying to start a blog just for my running. I ran 3 miles. I didn't want to run, but am glad that I did. The run was just what I needed in order to get my head back on straight. As often happens with running, the thinking helped me to clarify somethings in my head.

I don't imagine that these blogs will be particularly long, as they will only be about running.

If you want to read other things by me, like devotional or challenging thoughts you'll have to wait until I change that blog and make it accessible to you. If you want to read my confessions and struggles, e-mail me and we will talk.

As Tigger says. Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment